Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bow-making course - second time around...

The immensely popular bow-making course, instructed by Paul Micallef returns to AEMMA with a second round of classes beginning on Sunday, May 13 for 6 weeks, concluding Sunday, Jun 17. The class is limited to 10 students, so register early!


The course details:
  • the course consists of six classes; each class is 2 hours long,
  • includes detailed instruction with lots of individual coaching,
  • no previous woodworking experience is needed,
  • bowstaves and bowstring materials included in the fee.
Course fee: $250 per student. Registration and payment of fees (cash or cheque only) will take place just before the first class.

For more information on the course or to register, contact Paul Micallef with archery@aemma.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me, I'm from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan to expand my evergreen group company it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Pedro. She introduced me to this honest loan officer, Mr. Pedro, who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Pedro, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Pedro via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp: +18632310632 they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of loan assistance please come to this honest man and you can be safe as well.